Monday, November 9, 2015

Chant of Night 12 Winged Horse Goddess



Cue winged horse was clear, I was asked to sit on his back. I try to obey his wishes. Who knew I was flown to Java. Immediately after sitting on his back, flapping his wings, he flew Samodra. I was surprised, sticking his neck tightly, afraid to fall. Winged Horse reduce speed. He knows, I fear. Some time later, I started to calm down, and cast a bold view. Oh how beautiful the clouds. Clouds march like white cotton fly-blown thousand beautiful fairies. Velvety blue sea water, blankets gods. From a distance I see land. That is the land of Java, where Begawan Abiyasa stay. The closer appeared, that the land was very fertile. Without my orders, winged horse began degrading of flight, and landed gently in Java. Really strange, he knows my goal. I was surprised by the events that had just experienced. Was I dreaming? No! It's real nature.
I have stood in Java. And the winged horse that has helped me. The winged horse seems not care that I still wonder, he walked away from me. A few steps later, he stopped and turned to me. I began to understand the hint, that I was asked to follow. I wonder, will I follow where he stepped. What does he want? I noticed from the rear, graceful stride, like a princess. Ooh! The female horse!! Not long after we arrived in the middle of the garden variety of beautiful flowers. This place is very romantic. Whoever it was will feel comfortable in this place, especially for the young couple. Ah if I was accompanied by an angel, it would be happy. I may be making love as much without disturbing anyone. While I'm dreaming like a lonely bachelor, mouth mare gently touched the back of my hand. I am surprised. I pulled my hand quickly. Mare disappointed with what I did. Of sadness that her eyes. I regret having to do so violently. I should caress her forehead, as I did with my horses in Hargajembangan.

I approached the winged horse. I cares her thigh, head and neck gently. Sad eyes into glowing with happiness.
The days passed without any intention of leaving. I'm more familiar with it.
On one night between wakefulness and dreams, in an exquisite flower garden is beautiful, the faint sound of carol night sweep. There is a romantic atmosphere, sacred, sublime blend into one. I can not tell it in the form of words the beauty of the night. In these places, I met a beautiful goddess, Wilutama name. We both love each other.
The love between a man and woman.
Love between husband and wife.
When we are satisfied sipping pleasure.
It hit me. Not far from me, the winged horse's eyes looking at me.
Rustled my heart to see her eyes. Really eyes Batari Wilutama?
What happened to me and the winged horse?
Strange, magical, full of mystery.
Since the incident, I grew fond of the winged horse. Because in his eyes I was reminded of the Goddess Wilutama.
Without ever I know when conceived. Sudden miraculously winged horse that gave birth to a baby, she looked like me.
Did my child have?
"Correct. That our children. "
I was surprised to hear the soft sound melodious.
Gosh! Batari Wilutama? Am I dream?
"I am the winged horse. Years I underwent the curse of the gods. I will recover to be Goddess, if a man can bear. Our meeting is the end of my long waiting. I became Goddess as before. "
"Wilutama, I love you. We will build a peaceful tranquil household, to jointly assist our children. "My dear sorry, we can not unite. I immediately went back to the heaven. Because if not, I definitely got a more severe punishment. "
"Why are we meeting just a snap, like a dream?

"Indeed, this life is a dream. Indeed, only an instant, but very meaningful. This meeting has given birth to a new history, A baby is the fruit of our love. He called Aswatama. If there are difficulties with this child, call my name and I'll help. "
"Then, what about our relationship?"
Accept this hairpin, as a sign of my love. If you miss me kiss this thing, then your miss will be satisfied. "
An instant later, after I received an heirloom gift, the goddess Wilutama magically disappeared.
Sadness, disappointment, regret mixed into one.
The Batari had robbed my love.
As a young bachelor I could not bear it.
Am I sinned to my parents?
Oh Aswatthama, cry out loud in order to dissuade your mother left us.
I cried out loud, Wilutamaaa ...!
I was carrying my son

I sing for him along the way.
Tak gentung-gentung jleng

Tak, tak, tak, tak, tak, jleng.
(Continued)
Herjaka HS

No comments:

Post a Comment