Sunday, May 16, 2010

Chant of Night (10) Kumbayana


Kumbayana

The sacred man who handicapped has raised new students, Bimasena and Harjuna, and followed by Puntadewa, Nakula and Sadewa. In the initial statement the five of them promise to always obey the teacher. "Ha, ha, ha, good…good! I did not expect to see you five of the famous Pandhava. With relish I'm willing to be your teacher"

Patih Sengkuni upset. Foreigners who take cupu lenga Tala, has raised pupils Pandhawa. Thus it can be ascertained
that sesame Tala will be given to Pandhawa. Especially after knowing that the Kurawa have forcibly seized from the hands of Abiyasa Begawan. However, before the worst happens, Patih Sengkuni immediately approached him, he introduced himself reverently. "My name is Sengkuni, the governor Hastinapur, and around the wells that are the sons of kings. If allowed I'll call you Kakang, like the term for older brother. Incidentally The king takes the sacred
teacher for his sons. For that Kakang, now I invite you also to the king. I will convince your sacred, so pleased to appoint the king's palace became the official teacher. "

Actually, foreigners do not require students, in addition to Pandhawa five. However Patih Sengkuni offer should be considered. Due to the palace to become a teacher, he was able to harness the power and greatness Hastinapur for personal purposes. "Well Adhi Sengkuni, I accept your offer, provided that my son Ashwatthama and Pandhawa five may enter the palace to be with the sons of kings get the science from me."

Sengkuni objection on that condition. He does not like Pandhava lived in the palace. Even some time ago Patih Sengkuni managed to persuade the king to expel Pandhawa, arguing that Pandhawa been inciting the people to hostile king. "If you object to that condition, I will object to enter the palace. Sorry! Good-bye! Come on my students, follow me!"

"Ouch woe! Sesame Tala has been taken! Kurawa, pursue him!"

When Kaurava move to pursue them, thick fog suddenly blocked the road. That man and five Pandava disappeared behind the white fog.

Who is really the sacred man? He tells the story to the Five Pandavas before teaches science in Padepokan at the residence.

My name is Drona or Kumbayana, meaning water vessels. The name was chosen to remind the events of my birth. When my father was an ascetic, he was tempted by an angel named Dewi Grahitawati, who was bathing in the lake. Because the power is not abstinence, then the kama water of my father falls into the lake. Kama water was then placed in the vessel of water which then becomes a human child, and named Kumbayana.

My father is king in Hargajembangan, named King Baratwaja. As the oldest child, I was prepared to be king. Hargajembangan was originally a small kingdom, but since Rama  Baratwaja store keris Pulanggeni from Begawan Abiyasa, my father’s teacher from the land of Java, Hargajembangan become a big country. Kingdoms of the earth Atasangin subject to Hargajembangan. I know that King knowledgeable is great, but I think not for the greatness of the throne Hargajembangan, but because of his supernatural powers of keris Pulanggeni. What if no Pulanggeni? Is Earth's countries at Atasangin are still subject to the following Hargajembangan? If the time comes I replace Ramanda with Pulanggeni, I will certainly be a great king. But I wonder, why Begawan Abiyasa let keris Pulanggeni for years in Hargajembangan? Is the padepokan still saved tens Pulanggeni class inheritance. How lucky if I can meet and learn from him.

That afternoon, Hargajembangan exhibit to fertility. Five-week old rice plants green bath rugs extend blanketed most of the earth Hargajembangan. Until the afternoon climbing the night, the farmers are reluctant to move, before they hear the flowing water to flush plants. Because for them the gurgling sound from the end of the plot of his land like a chant of night which led to the clash, to lay asleep in relief.

Far at the center of the city, at night, My father was calling me and my brother Prabu Sucitra. Apparently there is something so important. I pounded on him.

"Kumbayana, because of the approaching twilight age, declining health, and easily tired. To whom I handed the throne again, if not to you. Therefore please mature your  learnings for supplies becomes king."

"When Ramanda?"

"The sooner the better."

This is the moment I wait for. With Pulanggeni I would rule a large, controlled the kings of the Earth Atasangin. But yet my vibrating joy subsided, King took the dagger Pulanggeni and handed it to Sucitra "Restore this dagger to the Father Teacher Abiyasa and please pray for his blessing Kumbayana coronation." My happiness has been stopped immediately. Followed by the cold sweat of fear. (To be continued)


Herjaka


No comments:

Post a Comment